The post about Factory Cat Floor Scrubber was published on October 5, 2017 at 11:57 am. This article is published at the Floor category. Factory Cat Floor Scrubber is tagged with Factory Cat Floor Scrubber, Factory, Cat, Floor, Scrubber..
Factoryfac•to•ry (fak′tə rē, -trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- a building or group of buildings with facilities for the manufacture of goods.
- any place producing a uniform product, without concern for individuality: They call it a law school, but it's just a degree factory.
- (formerly) an establishment for factors and merchants carrying on business in a foreign country.
Catcat1 (kat),USA pronunciation n., v., cat•ted, cat•ting.
- a small domesticated carnivore, Felis domestica or F. catus, bred in a number of varieties.
- any of several carnivores of the family Felidae, as the lion, tiger, leopard or jaguar, etc.
- a person, esp. a man.
- a devotee of jazz.
- a woman given to spiteful or malicious gossip.
- the fur of the domestic cat.
- a cat-o'-nine-tails.
- [Chiefly Brit.]the tapering piece of wood used in the game of tipcat.
- [Chiefly Brit.]the game itself.
- See four old cat, one old cat, three old cat, two old cat.
- a catboat.
- a catamaran.
- a catfish.
- a tackle used in hoisting an anchor to the cathead.
- a double tripod having six legs but resting on only three no matter how it is set down, usually used before or over a fire.
- [Navy Informal.]catapult (def. 2).
- (in medieval warfare) a movable shelter for providing protection when approaching a fortification.
- bell the cat, to attempt something formidable or dangerous.
- let the cat out of the bag, to divulge a secret, esp. inadvertently or carelessly: He let the cat out of the bag, and the surprise party wasn't a surprise after all.
- to flog with a cat-o'-nine-tails.
- to hoist (an anchor) and secure to a cathead.
- to vomit.
- cat around:
- to spend one's time aimlessly or idly.
- to seek sexual activity indiscriminately;
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Scrubberscrub•ber1 (skrub′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who scrubs.
- a device or process for removing pollutants from smoke or gas produced by burning high-sulfur fuels.
- a machine or appliance used in scrubbing: an automatic floor scrubber.
This post about Factory Cat Floor Scrubber have 6 photos it's including Taylor Northeast, Download, Factory Cat's MAGNUM Walk Behind Floor Scrubber, Factory Cat MiniMag Walk Behind Floor Scrubber-8, MicroMag Walk Behind Floor Scrubber Machine ., Factor-cat-floor-scrubber-model-minimag. Below are the photos:
Commit their free period after taken by active times, sipping milk coffee with buddies or family work together at home can be a pleasant environment along with a condition. Instances recover power to combat the stress of the task, warmth and regain your energy with a large amount of thoughts of togetherness.
A Factory Cat Floor Scrubber can echo of decorating the family room, the non-public style. If you're someone who has a modern home design, you would possibly desire diverse modern coffee table to your home. Modern coffee table demonstrating personal taste.
Modern coffee-table affects the decor is stylish and lavish in features of your home. If you'd like to put a contemporary coffee-table within the living-room, it's healthier to know models and different models of contemporary coffee-table online.