The image about Nyse Trading Floor was posted on October 5, 2017 at 11:58 am. This article is uploaded at the Floor category. Nyse Trading Floor is tagged with Nyse Trading Floor, Nyse, Trading, Floor..
New York Stock Exchange.Also, N.Y.S.E.
Tradingtrade (trād),USA pronunciation n., v., trad•ed, trad•ing, adj.
- the act or process of buying, selling, or exchanging commodities, at either wholesale or retail, within a country or between countries: domestic trade; foreign trade.
- a purchase or sale;
business deal or transaction.
- an exchange of items, usually without payment of money.
- any occupation pursued as a business or livelihood.
- some line of skilled manual or mechanical work;
craft: the trade of a carpenter; printer's trade.
- people engaged in a particular line of business: a lecture of interest only to the trade.
- market: an increase in the tourist trade.
- a field of business activity: a magazine for the furniture trade.
- the customers of a business establishment.
- [Informal.]See trade paper.
- trades. See trade wind (def. 1).
- to buy and sell;
- to exchange: to trade seats.
- to carry on trade.
- to traffic (usually fol. by in): a tyrant who trades in human lives.
- to make an exchange.
- to make one's purchases;
- trade down, to exchange a more valuable or desirable item for a less valuable or desirable one.
- trade in, to give (a used article) as payment to be credited toward a purchase: We trade in our car every three years.
- trade off, to exchange something for or with another.
- trade on or upon, to turn to one's advantage, esp. selfishly or unfairly;
exploit: to trade on the weaknesses of others.
- trade up, to exchange a less valuable or desirable item for a more valuable or desirable one.
trad ′a•ble, trade′a•ble, adj.
- of or pertaining to trade or commerce.
- used by, serving, or intended for a particular trade: trade journal.
- Also, trades. of, composed of, or serving the members of a trade: a trade club.
trade ′less, adj.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Nyse Trading Floor have 9 images including Additional Views Of New York Stock Exchange: Next Generation Trading Floor, Additional Views Of New York Stock Exchange: Next Generation Trading Floor, Photo: Hurricane Sandy Leaves NYSE Trading Floor Totally Empty, New York Stock Exchange Trading Floor, End Point CEO And NYSE Bell Ringing, Watch List For Jun. 29th, 2015. Trading-2, New York Stock Exchange Trading Floor, BrightHorizonsTF, Business Insider. Following are the attachments:
Your house frequently has its figure. Likewise using cottages or the cottage are situated in britain. Do not want to adjust the structure of the building is toomuch, Nyse Trading Floor styles and standard bungalow compete.
Never expected lovely, a result! In order to keep up with the building's figure, Kitchen's developer Alex St Architecture introducing a home layout in addition to the main building. The result? Beautiful! Yes, a cottage located in Chelshire, the united kingdom will be the building in question.
The pad was built-in the 18th century and it is currently past renovation's stage. As opposed to looking to imitate the type of the pad, Alex E decided to create one more home layout that may lessen the architectural change of the entire villa and keep the smoothness of this property.